Implemented by: Foundation for Entrepreneurship, Culture and Education from Bulgaria
People in Focus from Albania
Entrepreneurship and Social Economy Group from Greece
Euro Sud from Italy
East & West Center For Sustainable Development from Jordan
Maat For Peace, Development And Human Rights from Egypt
L’Association Euro-mediterraneenne Des Echanges, Volontariats,
Evenements from Tunisia
Target area: Albania, Bulgaria, Egypt, Greece, Italy, Jordan, and Tunisia
Duration: February 2022 – January 2024
– To improve the knowledge and capacity of youth organisations to promote media literacy and digital skills among young people as a way for community engagement and active participation in the democratic life of their communities;
– To foster mutual cooperation and exchange of best practices in the field of youth work in combating fake news and disinformation;
– To support the qualitative development of youth work through the application of training materials for critical thinking, media literacy, digital skills, leadership skills, self-reflection, empowerment and engagement of young people and youth workers.
– A new network of transnational cooperation between youth and cultural entities.
– Young people, artists and musicians with new competences.
– Population more aware of the social and cultural importance of music.
– Greater visibility of local artists at international level.
– Proposals guide for politicians and policymakers.
– Study on the impact on COVID-19 on the music industry.
- Young People
- Youth Workers
- Youth NGOs
This project is supported by Erasmus + program, co-funded by European Union.